Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Complaints

Complaints are everywhere regarding TruVision Health products and the reviews of these supplements aren`t supporting the testimonials given by those that sell these health pills.

Here are a few taken from the BBB


>05/20/2020

I started talkind the product and it got me very sick, dizziness, chills, feelings of fainting, nervousness and i seek help in social media they told me it will go away and it just got worse. I stopped taking the pills and still feel terrible.


05/20/2020

I ordered April 2020 did exactly as the ladies had to take them it’s been a month and no adults and I was just charge for May. I tried calling the one 800 number to cancel my auto subscription but it won’t go through it is constantly rings and saying it’s a hold but the hold says two minutes but I’m not getting through.I am not satisfied with this product the fact that it cost so much for April and disappointed that I was charge for May again I want this to be canceled I do not want to keep this.

05/19/2020

This company that I have never heard of before, I never bought anything from them somehow has gotten hold of my debit card and is trying to get $88.80 out of my bank account. I have already put a stop/ removal at my bank for this trash company. And I had to get a new debit card. I have also sent this trash company a request and a question of ''why?'' Their answer is: NOTHING!

05/06/2020

This product made me very sick. Adverse side effects.

05/05/2020

I used it previously and no problems the second time I ordered it enrolled me in a subscription when I tried to cancel it wouldnt let me I sat on hold for hours and I have taken it in months I dont want the product anymore I literally feel sick ive been vomiting cant hold anything down I stopped taking them I still feel unwell but its clearing out I wanted to get a refund and cancel my service but no one answers the phone they said 6 minute wait but still no answer so.

03/27/2020

I ordered a product on March 9th, 2020, which I never received due to issues with the post office. However, the company refuses to give me a full refund and will only issue me 80% of what I paid. They are penalizing me for an issue that was beyond my control. When I call their customer services is rude as well and they person in charge does not take phone calls nor is he willing to give out an email address. This is obscured!

02/04/2020

So I talked to a rep of this company on 12/31/2019 at which time I asked how the products worked etc. and how they worked for anxiety and depression. They stated they were miracle pills and the branding made it seem like they have really helped a lot of people and you never saw anything negative. So I ordered $150 in product that evening. I get my stuff and start taking it and feel off, so I posted in the group and ask and people said it takes a few days for your body to adjust...okay.. so I literally feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. At this point I was even taking half of the recommended dosage. So I reach out to the rep and ask about returning the product. NOPE. Cant help me whatsoever because the product was opened. POOR! So I tell her that I don't think its normal to not have a period etc on these supplements they snob it off.. No mercy. I again asked for someone to help with a partial refund at least NOPE no refund. I look on google again and people have so many complaints. But what's ridiculous is that this company false advertises their product as having medical proof that these are natural and work to "fix" your system. That's false! NOTHING proves that. Also, they only approve good comments on their Facebook group so that's false advertising alone. No one see's that the products cause them harm or that they don't work. It's only that they are miracle products so it sucks you in to buy them that's wrong.

01/13/2020

I ended up in the hospital with sepsis. After a bone marrow biopsy I was diagnosed with an acute drug overdose. The drug could not be identified due to no federally regulated. I have contacted the company numerous times and they repeatedly do not respond.

12/04/2019

There product TruFix paralyzed my bone marrow production causing me to become neutropenic. And because I could not fight off infection due to the damage in my blood I was hospitalized twice for sepsis and Neutropenia. At one time the nurses were instructed to have a defibrillator on ready stand by I was so sick.My lymph node on my neck swelled to three inches to fight the tonsillitis that I contracted to having low White blood cell count. I had to have two bone marrow biopsy’s performed to confirm it was their supplements making me so sick. I have reached out to the company’s complaint support multiple times. I told them I needed to return the products I had purchased that they almost killed me. They wanted to charge me shipping and restocking fee until I absolutely said no way. TruVision Health has really not taken my threat to my life seriously. This product claims to help improve blood chemistry and in reality it made my body react to like it had received intense sessions of chemo therapy. I have even lost 2/3 of my hair due to this! This product isn’t safe!

11/21/2019

I ordered fir one time next thing I knive I was being told that I had signed up for auto ship which they call smartship. I had my wife called they refused to take the stop shipments from her, she explained that I worked late and that is why she was calling on my behalf. They told her that I could cancel via text message from my phone which I did numerous times and with no luck of the shipments stopping. I sent a very angry text again and again I got billed fot another shipment. With a response text to call to cancel which I think that is ridiculous because my wife had already told them to stop and I texted to cancel as I instructed. I am going to have to cancel my card because these people do not know how to understand that this is not how you treat people I cannot afford it and they will not stop their autoship. They need listen to people no matter which way they choose to stop services no other company does this.

11/10/2019

I purchased this product after doing extensive research. When I received the product following the instructions, within two days I became extremely ill. Understanding that sometimes it takes time for people's bodies to adjust to new things, I posted a question on truvision social media page asking others if they too became ill and how long does it last. When posting to this social media website, your post has to be approved by an administrator. That post was never approved. I tried posting another post explaining the symptoms that I was going through, and asked if anyone else experience those symptoms. In that post I also admitted that I was feeling miserable. Of course that post was never approved. It has now been 4 days and I have experienced severe diarrhea, nausea, extreme dizziness, a sour stomach and those symptoms still exist, with the exception of the diarrhea that stopped on yesterday morning. I cannot drive because of the dizziness, I can hardly eat and I often get dizzy even when sitting up in my bed.

You can read more real complaints about TruVision products here: 

There are no testimonials that TruVision can cure Covid 19

No comments:

Post a Comment